An IT Manager, or an IT Systems Administrator, manages the network and server infrastructure of a company. The primary duties are the security of the company’s computer systems and electronic data, development and implementation of customised systems and overseeing all computer-related activities.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate IT systems, IT security, and data operations.
- Design, develop, implement, and coordinate systems, policies, standard, and procedures.
- Manage IT assets, information security, their control structures, and data privacy protection.
- Audit overall IT systems, IT operations, and assess their outcomes to ensure that they are aligned with organizational policy, standard, procedures, and data privacy.
- Provide consultation and support in the area of cloud security architecture, overall architecture, and IT security to other departments to ensure that projects are successfully delivered to our customers.
- Handle annual budget and ensure IT cost effectiveness.
- Manage IT support staff, including but not limited to, directing, coaching, training, communicating, setting job expectation, and appraising their performance.
- Proven IT Manager or similar working experience.
- Excellent knowledge of IT project management, PDPA.
- Hands-on experience with computer systems, network administration, architecting IT solutions, Google Cloud Platform, IT security.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Working from home
- Snack and Drinks in office
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year