We are excited about expanding our Legal Team! Specifically, we’re searching for an experienced Legal counsel who will partner closely with our rapidly growing organization and provide and transactional support across the organization. You’ll be a trusted business partner to teams across the company and share Predictive’s pragmatic, thoughtful, creative, collaborative, technology and process-driven approaches when providing legal and business guidance
- Strong knowledge of legal requirements e.g. PDPA/GDPR, Contracts,
Compliance, Legal advice in Digital laws including IP&IT, privacy law and other
- Implementing, reviewing and monitoring Corporate Policies and Procedures
to ensure that the company is complying with the regulations.
- Partnering with Sales, Account Executive, Finance, IT Security, and other
functions to ensure efficient and effective legal support for commercial transactions.
- Monitor, create, and review compliance policies and procedures to comply
with current governing regulations
- Communicate regulations, laws, and other relevant rules to the company’s
employees and conduct a training to enhance efficient understanding and
application of regulations to the daily operations
- Report to Department Head and Management team on identification of
potential compliance risks and minimize it.
- Establish compliance strategies include all training to ensure the employees
are aware and understand all compliance policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields (Law, General Management, IT,
- Have 1-5 years of legal or compliance and PDPA/GDPR/ISO experience in tech
or startup company will be preferred.
- Able to summarize and analyst local and international regulations and
communicate to others with simplicity.
- Have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, with an ability to
communicate with team members and all executive level.
- Ability to manage compliance projects when required and manage risks
- Positive and calm under pressure.
- Strong in computer skills: Google suite, MS- Office, PowerPoint, excel etc.
- Strong analytical minded person and maturity.
- Good command in English.
- Working from home
- Snack and Drinks in office
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year