Software Testers are responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. They are involved in performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Some of the duties include analysis of software, and systems, mitigate risk and prevent software issues.
- Design and create automated functional and non-functional testing scripts.
- Work closely with developers to design test criteria and develop automated tests.
- Perform work based on a defined process and provide feedback on process improvements as appropriate.
- Detects and tracks software defects and inconsistency.
- Perform defect and bug logging.
- Perform both Manual and Automation testing.
- Understanding the business requirements and providing good solutions to the team.
- Create documentation for QA process
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
- Technical background and experience in software testing, creating test cases, test script and UAT.
- At least 1 year experience in Automated testing (Robot/Selenium/Cypress).
- Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, Shell script, etc., will be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of Database/SQL.
- Knowledge of API or API tools like Postman or similar tools.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong desire to be part of a team and build great products.
- Working from home
- Macbook for work
- Social Security
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- OPD 2,500/Time
- Dental 3,000/Year
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year
- Snack and Drinks in office