- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team (Inbound-outbound)
- Responsible for Main clients to keep relationship and close the deal
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Experience in sales
- Good communication and written in English skills.
- Good computer skills
- Proactive, initiative, good analytical , interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good attitude, Positive Thinking, Strategic and analytical skills.
- Knowledge about Data Analytics, SEO, UX service or Digital Marketing is a plus
- Working from home
- Macbook for work
- Social Security
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- OPD 2,500/Time
- Dental 3,000/Year
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year
- Snacks and Drinks in office