As a Automation Quality Assurance engineer you will be leading, designing and implementing tests, debug and make corrective actions. You will be responsible for testing the product before launches to ensure that the product is free from errors and reliable. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
importantly you have passion to learn and contribute on Automation technologies and create efficiency.
Requirements / Expectations:
- Builds and maintains Software Test Automation Frameworks including driving processes and improving and simplifying quality assurance processes.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Design and build automated test frameworks and test suites. Utilize innovative testing technologies to develop product’s testing strategy.
- Work with DevOps, designing/implementing continuous integration/deployment process.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Great and plus if you have knowledge of SQL, scripting, GCP, AWS Cloud, IAM, Big Query.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving
- In-depth understanding of the various testing concepts (e.g. Functional, Usability, Availability, Performance)
- Good Interpersonal and communications skills.
- At least 2 years of experience in a software development or software quality assurance related field.
- Love and have strong passion on Automation Technologies and Data Analytics.
- Hands on experience in testing web, web services, DB, cloud services, automation.
- Experience in testing restful web services and APIs. (REST / SOAP)
- Performed Black Box, Integration, Web Service and Regression Testing in STLC. Investigated and reported bugs to the developers.
- Proficient in testing tools like Robot Framework, Cypress, Selenium WebDriver/IDE/Grid/RC, HP Quality Center, SoapUI, Jenkins, Fire bug and Fire Path, Rundeck, Browser Stack, Selenium Box.