A Business Analyst collects data about an organisation’s operations to improve its systems and processes. Their primary duties include researching business processes, making reports with recommendations to the company’s management and analysing the potential impact of their recommendations.
- Gather business requirements from clients and break down the requirement into the list of software, website or application feature,
- Develop proposal in the form of presentation slide to propose our solution and development features that matches with business requirment.
- Develop mock up of wireframe and UI, prototype or high level system to provide complete view of solution when present to client.
- Summarize clear scope of work for project manager to evaluate investment of the project.
- Summarize and create requirement document such as detail requirement specifiacation, system requirement and etc.
- Identify tasklist of the project in Jira backlog and coordinate with project manager to assign to implementation team.
- Take care of other documentation, such as quotation, PR and etc., across the sale and implementation process (in case of outsourcing or purchasing third party tools or software that included in the project)
- Perform GAP analysis of current performance and target.
- For daily working process, the business analyst will be the lead in gromming, sprint review, daily stand up meeting, backlog prioritization and retrospective meeting.
- Bachelor’s degrees in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Knowledgeable in software development and business analytics
- Expertise in identifying clear list of business requirement deeply in detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (including good slide creation skills)
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Good at working with documentation
- Working proficiency of written and spoken English and Thai
- Working from home
- Snack and Drinks in office
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year