- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support.
- Work with Digital analytics team , Developer team , Product team to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- Knowledge of brand and design language system (Typography, Layout, color etc)
- Minimum 3+ years of full-time experience as a UX/UI designer for web & mobile platform; in-house and design agency experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in design methodologies and software for wireframing, prototyping, and creating final deliverables
- Proficient in creating wireframes, design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe , Protopie, Framer etc)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, or related design discipline
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Positive thinking
- Never stop learning
- Working from home
- Snack and Drinks in office
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year