We are looking for a Senior UX / UI Designer to join our team! as an UX / UI Designer , you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty. You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets.
- Manage design libraries and design systems with adherence to product branding requirements.
- Oversee the development and delivery of effective user interfaces.
- Manage a team of junior UI designers, providing training and support.
- Work with Digital analytics team , Developer team , Product team to assess the impact of all UI design and usability changes.
- Assist with user research, interviews, surveys and usability studies, translating findings into wireframes and prototypes.
- Knowledge of brand and design language system (Typography, Layout, color etc)
- Minimum 3+ years of full-time experience as a UX/UI designer for web & mobile platform; in-house and design agency experience highly preferred
- Proficiency in design methodologies and software for wireframing, prototyping, and creating final deliverables
- Proficient in creating wireframes, design and prototyping tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe , Protopie, Framer etc)
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates your design thinking, process, and solutions as it relates to web-based products and mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction (HCI), Graphic Design, or related design discipline
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Positive thinking
- Never stop learning
- Working from home
- Snack and Drinks in office
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year