As a key member of the Executive Management Team, the CFO will directly report to CEO and the board member and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company. He/She will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic planning, cash management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and private and institutional financing.
1. Implement and Upgrade Accounting & Financial workflow including process to follow Accounting and Financial standard (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP))”
2. Overall in Accounting ,Finance and Taxation of direction, process, transaction and implement process.
3. Forecast Cash Flow and Budget to be in line with the direction of service and policy of the company. And use budgets as administrative controls and performance audits including managing cashflow and capital as well as sourcing and allocation of business capital.
4. Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks.
5. Perform risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
6. Set up and oversee the company’s finance IT system to ensure time effective, accurate data handling and processing, and account closure at scheduled times and able to provide investors and data users access to business information in multiple ways.
7. Hands on IPO Process, Preparation process of Initial Public Offering (IPO) to be a listed company.
8. Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
9. Maintains financial security and risk management by establishing internal controls and control financial and accounting risks as well as the assets of the business.
10. Aware of Financial and Accounting trends, policy, legal, improvement and development to ally with the company’s business .
11. Coordinate with relevant stakeholders, including the government, private sector, financial institutions as required.
12. Assist the CEO in developing, for the Board’s approval, a strategic direction and positioning to ensure the Corporation’s success.
13. Assist the CEO, approve and coordinate changes and improvements to disclosure controls and procedures and internal control over financial reporting.
14. Provides leadership in the development for the continuous evaluation of short and long-term strategic financial objectives.
15. Analysis of Financial Statements for Strengths and weaknesses for the benefit of using information in decision-making and management.
1. Top management to lead IPO process.
2. High responsibility in Accounting and Finance management role.
3. Expertise in Accounting and Finance management in Digital Marketing business.
Education : Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant fields or above.
Experience and Knowledges:
1. At least 10 plus years of working experience in Accounting and Finance through managerial-level or as CFO, Finance Controller and Finance Director is a plus.
2. Hand-on experience on Accounting System such as Express program.
3. Experience in Digital Marketing , technology or consultant firm is a plus.
4. CPD / CPA /CFA holder license is preferred (any).
5. Hand-on investor relationship management.
6. Experience and knowledge of accounting, finance and tax standards.
7. Experience in leading company to success in IPO process is a plus.
Attitude and other skills:
1. Very strong Leadership, project management and people management skills.
2. Good communication in English.
3. Excellent initiative and analytical thinking.
4. Able to coordinate with financial advisor and the Securities and Exchanges Commission, etc.
5. Talented person with confidence.
Working from home
Macbook for work
Snack and Drinks in office