As an Business Development Executive you will be expected to do the following:
- Maintain overall responsibility for the success of assigned accounts – including both client and internal teams
- Work with Analyst to develop and present to your clients the agency POV on strategic documents and statements of work, rationale, research and analytics, plans and other major directions
- Effectively build and nurture solid client relationships that demonstrate an understanding of their business, challenges, priorities and internal organization. Must be able to identify long/short term business and marketing objectives and provide client with ongoing strategic direction and counsel.
- Grow and mentor your account teams through training, guidance, motivation and feedback
- Identify and generate incremental revenue growth opportunities with existing clients as well as maintaining an up-to-date new business funnel.
- Participate in new business pitches as appropriate, based on client and scope.
Character & personal qualities:
- At least 1-3 years of working experience as AE, Sales or Business Development
- Collaborative and influential approach and style working with clients and agency team members
- Excellent English writing, oral and interpersonal skills are critical
- Good problem solving skills
- Work well under pressure
- Great attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills
- Never stop learning (we have a lot new things for your learning & development all the time.)
- Working from home
- Snack and Drinks in office
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year