We are looking for an experienced Senior UX researcher to join our team. You will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our products. You will reveal what our users need from our products by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the UX team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Lead UX activities in an agile environment and support team with all aspects of the user research life cycle ( research plan by segments, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting, communicating ).
- Mentor, coach and build a high performing team of skilled user experience.
- Define and Develop user research plan using a variety of research methods framework within budget, timeline, and business requirements from clients from the stakeholder interview session as a proposal.
- Advocate research findings to a diverse audience through written reports and oral presentation using a storytelling approach which comes up with ideate actionable or solution.
- Define personas from the interview insights pattern, research reports, and artifacts such as customer journey maps and use-case documents to business stakeholders to collide an aspect of business stakeholders.
- Apply and information architecture as a dynamic through the project as card sorting, user flow and wireframe.
- Create wireframe and prototype as a tools for validate the ideas and usability issues from the report as a heatmap tracking, usability testing and interview session.
- Construct an experiment on Google Optimize as an A/B Testing,MVT, Redirect or Personalization for website enhancing through digital segmentation.
- Generate and Conduct a workshop or meeting with clients depends on the scope of work and business objective.
- Work with Data Analyst, Media, and Account Executive and Business Stakeholder to provide the actionable as a solution for the dynamic business requirements with data-driven.
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in UX design, design thinking method and agile (SCRUM) approach through previously contributed projects
- Knowledge in project management is a big plus
- Have a leadership with a strong decision making skills with a track record of being extremely organized and detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize across multiple projects without getting overwhelmed.
- Comfortable with metrics; able to combine quantitative data with qualitative user research.
- Experienced in different qualitative and quantitative research methods, with the framework, approach each different project to achieve business goals.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders. Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Proven self-starter with strong analytical skills and the ability to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
- Creative, innovative, self-motivated, open-minded and flexible
- Knowledge in Google Analytics is a plus
- Knowledge in Google Tag Manager is a plus
- Working from home
- Snack and Drinks in office
- Health Insurance (After Probation)
- Workshop 2 Times/Year
- Outing 1 Time/Year
- Annual Leave 12 days/Year
- Birthday leave 1 Day/Year